- 1/4” Color CMOS Sensor Technology
- High Visibility Day and Night
- Low Light Sensitivity: 0.1 lux
- 126 Degree Horizontal Viewing Angle
- 100 Degree Vertical Viewing Angle
- IP67 Water Ingress Protection
- ASTM D4329 (UV) Certified
- Auto Gain Control (AGC)
- Auto White Balance
- Mirror / Normal Image Selectable
- Active Pixels: 322,752(656 horizontal × 492 vertical)
- Tilt Adjustable Mounting Bracket Included Compact Connector
- Video Output: NTSC
- 23-feet (7m) RCA and Power Connections
- Dimensions (inches): 29/32 (H) × 29/32 (W) × 7/8 (D)
- Compatible with CAU002 or CAU001 Illuminated License Plate Frame
- Defeatable Distance Guide Lines (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green)
Feature Packed Compact Camera Offers Ample Range and IlluminationThis wide-angle rear vision camera for RCA-input monitors has your back covered.
Wide Field of View for Maximum SafetyWhether you're a brand new driver or just in search of a little assistance while reverse parking, you'll feel at ease with the wide 126 degree rear viewing angle offered by the CC520.
Extremely High Sensitivity, Courtesy of Clarion's Lens and SensorCC520's 0.1 lux CMOS sensor contains over 322,000 active pixels. Images areconsistently crystal clear and free of smear effects. Enjoy perfect visibility, even at night!
A Rear View Camera Offers Safety and Comfort in a Variety of Everyday SituationsFrom parking structures and shopping malls to residential driveways, a wide rear viewing angle can help you avoid accidents, especially in high traffic areas.
Defeatable Distance Guide Lines (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green) Make Parking a CinchBy connecting the CC520 to a Clarion navigation multimedia unit, you'll be able to view different colored guide lines to indicate the distance from your vehicle to a safe stopping point.
True/Mirror Image Switching FunctionThe CC520 is capable of providing true or mirror images based on where you choose to mount it.By mounting on the front of your vehicle, you'll see a true image. By mounting on the back of your vehicle, you'll see a mirror image.